I need you – I need you, your support is greatly needed and well-appreciated!
The RONE Awards’ Polls have opened to cast ballots for my audiobook, “Not a Blueprint It’s the Shoe Prints . . .” There’s ONLY a limited time to vote Monday, April 29 through Sunday, May 5. You MUST log in to vote. Need to create an account then click this link: http://www.indtale.com/user/register? NOTE: new subscribers: please click the verification link sent to your email before you can log in and vote. This process is important to ensure voting is fair and maintains high-quality standards.
WEEK 3: April 29th – May 5th
Please note: You MUST be logged in to vote. Need to create an account? Click http://www.indtale.com/user/register
a) This is voting link = https://www.indtale.com/2019-rone-awards-week-three
(if not clickable, please copy and paste the links)
b) Look to find = Audiobooks – General – 2019 (4 finalists)
c) Click on the 7th button = Not a Blueprint, It’s the Shoeprints That Matters – Nina Norstrom/Sara Morsey
d) Then click the Vote button = submit
Thanks to all street team players!. Feel free to share!
1) Music to My Years – Artie Kane/Artie Kane
2) An Engima Stolen – Breakfield and Burkey/Derek Shoales
3) The Wayward One – Danelle Harmon/Wayne Farrell
4) Cozy Bumpkin Stories – Eric Bergstrom/Eric Bergstrom
5) What Happens at Midnight – Laura Chapman/Kay Heart
6) Clutch – Lisa Becker/Suzanne Barbetta
7) Not a Blueprint, It’s the Shoeprint That Matters – Nina Norstrom/Sara Morsey
8) More Moon: Goodbye – Ralph Webster/Nina Price
9) Anticipating Temptation – Randi Perri/Xe Sands
10) Cash Valley – Ryan K. Nelson/Matyas Job Gombos
11) Maybe This Time – Susan B. James/Stephanie Bentley
#Votingtime #InDtaleMagazine #Support #Streeteamplayers
Just thought of letting you know that the links in the above post are not clickable and you may want to look into that.
Yes, thanks for sharing I’m working to improve the look of the website. For that reason, it will be shut down at some point. And appreciate your visit. Looking forward to future visits.