I hope life has been kind to you and your family. Myself, I’ve been one busy lady.
With all that has been happening, I’m always playing catch up with the marketing and promotion of my books. For writers, that’s a never-ending task. In order to stay on top of our sales, we (authors) must continually reach out to our followers and/or audience to encourage them to read and purchase our literary creations. Y’all, that’s power for the cause!
Well, I won’t bore you with every Itty-bitty detail. But on average, you’ll find me firing up my computer, sitting at my work desk, and surfing the internet to see . . .
- What events are coming down the tube that are feasible and interesting to be a part of
- Looking for book award companies to submit book entries
- Spending the day checking emails and preparing responses (where needed)
- Checking all my social media sites to see what’s brewing
- Sending out posts and tweets
- Frequently, ordering products from Amazon
- Checking out/reviewing other authors’ books
- Working on finalizing the plan for my non-profit business – that I’m looking to start
- Taking a break to rest my brain cells
- Doing the research for the new book I plan to submit for publication
─You’ve read it correctly! Yes, I’m planning on writing another book.
(More on that at a later date)
- Searching social sites to see what interesting person I can write about
─to share with readers when I do blog posting(s)
- Responding to interview questions (when needed)
- Preparing for those scheduled workshops (when needed)
- Grab a bit to keep up my energy
- Attending webinars/Zoom sessions when scheduled
- There are plenty of other goals and tasks that keep me buried underneath all that work
(some scheduled and some unscheduled).
It may not all be in that order. Just know that I’m always doing something to exercise those cells in my brain and be productive.
I hope that each of you will continue to purchase my work and support those endeavors I strive to achieve.
Front cover image courtesy of Andrea Piacquadio
Eva Bronzini /
Check out the taglines for my award-winning books: Here is where I’ll need your support and help. We (authors) were tasked (by our publisher) with getting readers to provide reviews. Even if it’s just a one-liner, would you help an author out? See the links below and place your review(s):
The tagline for Not a Blueprint = Every journey leaves an imprint, make yours count!
The tagline for Mirror, Mirror on the Wall = Looking at Me, What do I really see?
I am wishing everyone a happy 4h of July Holiday. I hope your day was a joyous and happy one!