As we say those goodbyes to February, our Self-Love Month should remain a conscious and continuous task. Here, I’ll leave you with these heartfelt thoughts . . .
How many times will I have to share that playing with toxicity is dangerous? I’ve warned you about the signs. Those signs are called “red flags.” Here are a few flags to look for: Bullies always talking down to others; Liars full of misleading and twisted information; Manipulators must continuously have the last word; their Profile/Bio is damaged as an online dating scammer. . . full of deception when wading through their characteristics; when he/she strives to appear great they’re more prone to fib; he/she has a constant need to harp on their honesty.
Don’t just take a grasp of the signs view their language as well.
- Everyone is awful, except them / here you have a judgmental and jealous person
- I love you. Now, look what you made me do/striking back to physical attack you’ve encountered an abusive person
- Something has to always be wrong while their focus is about complaining/ here you’ve encountered the drama king or queen
- They are always feeding you negative language or energy / here you’ve encountered the bloodsucker –a need to suck the life out of you
- Wants to always control everything & everyone / here you’ve encountered the straitjacket person. Always on the edge of freaking out
Remember, if it starts out being broken, it can only end of broken. C’mon people see it for what it’s worth!
Now, if you think the activity guide won its awards just for its cover look, you’re mistakenly wrong. There is plenty of valuable information behind those pages.
After reading this post, please share inside your circle. Your sharing is well-appreciated!
Front cover image courtesy of Camillo – Corsetti Antonini